[Outdoor Approved] SANSCO 1080p HD CCTV Camera Systems, 4CH Home/Office Security DVR Recorder + (4) 2MP AHD Cameras – IP66 Rated Metal Housing Cams, PC/App Remote Viewing & Motion/Human Detection Alarms, No Hard Drive Disk
REGULAR PRICE: £99.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- The compression enables you with extended periods of recording (INTERNAL HARD DRIVE REQUIRED), the footage records in real time so that when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures that you never miss a thing. Cameras video record in color during the day and black and white at night in night-vision mode
- HD 1080p Resolution 1920×1080 pixels. Record and capture all the details, don’t miss-out anything. HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
- This system may not support some older TVs/Monitor with very low resolution, make sure your TVs/Monitors support output @1920×1080 pixels (Minimum 1080p). Don’t use laptop or iMac as monitor Bullet Point
- The smart motion detection allows you to record only when motion is detected to save HDD space without missing important events. You can even avoid false alarms by setting the motion detection ‘region’ to block areas with constant movement.
- With or Without the Internet. Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smart-phone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
|Dimensions:||17 x 29 x 33 cm; 4.3 Kilograms|
SANSCO CCTV Security System 4-Channel 5MP Lite DVR 4x Super HD 2.0MP Outdoor Cameras, NO HDD
Classic design, simple but grand, feeling absolutely peace of mind wherever you are as long as the SANSCO security camera system is in your home/office. HD camera, crisp 2MP resolution offers you videos or pictures with accurate & natural colors during the daytime, and IR LED for each camera enable good night vision. Smart motion detection makes sure you know anything wrong or abnormal in real time.
Main Console (DVR):
- 4 Channel Real-time 5MP Lite DVR, (NO HDD Preinstalled)
- Live View: 1080p (Requires an additional 3.5 inch internal hard drive disk to record/playback)
- Video: (4) BNC inputs, (1) HDMI + (1) VGA output
- Audio: (4) Audio input + (1) Audio output
- Net interface: (1) RJ45 10M/100M
- Hard drive disk: Not included. You can fit an internal hard drive disk up to 6TB.
- Browser: Internet Explorer
- Support iOS & Android mobile viewing via App: Xmeye
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9 inch color CMOS
- Live View Resolution: 1920x1080p, 2.0MP
- TV System: NTSC / PAL
- IR LED: LED, night vision
- Each camera comes with a BNC video cable (Approx. 20m)
Important to Know: Hard drive disk sold separately and is NOT included.
Connect your DVR to our XMeye app to securely view your security system from your mobile device or desktop computer. See what your cameras see (or watch their recorded footage) from wherever you are in the world. With iOS, Android and PC options, your security system will always be at your fingertips. Customize features like intelligent recording and instant email alerts for motion-triggered events to ensure you are always connected to your property.
True 1080p HD
To make sure you get the most out of your surveillance solution, this bundle comes with 4 2.0MP high definition cameras giving a higher resolution at 1920x1080p. This larger pixel count translates into a higher definition image with added details and recognition. For recording, this DVR records 1080p video for smooth playback with continuous motions that ensures every details is captured.
Improved Night Vision
The SANSCO is known for its high-quality images. All the cameras provide HD 1080p 2.0MP resolution and record HD 1080p video in real-time manner for smooth playback. All of the cameras are enabled with smart IR-cut filter which ensures good night vision and could detect and show objects up to 15-20m even in darkness. Never been left in the darkness any more.
IP66 All Weather
Don't be afraid to install your cameras outdoors. They are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all type of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we've engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving climates. The durable yet lightweight Polycarbonate housing also makes this camera virtually immune to vandalism.
Smart Motion Detection
You could use this system in a smarter way by customizing motion detection as you need, i.e. set a perimeter zone, specify which areas of the camera's motion grid are active and even set a 24×7 schedule for it. The sensitivity of the motion sensor is also adjustable to decrease false alarms such as plants moving in a breeze.
Watch things happen as they happen
Real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Easy to configure, access, and control. Scan QR Code on the DVR from the “XMeye” app (available on iOS and Android) to instantly access live viewing and playback, as well as email notification in real time. Connects to and manages all the cameras on your network for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
Easy Video Backup
(The system does not include a hard drive) If you install a hard drive into the DVR box, you will be able to record everything important, not only that, if you plug in a USB memory stick, or an external hard drive with a USB connection, you can organize and sort your snapshots and recordings however you like. You can then forward those as evidence or proof easily.
- 1x 5MP Lite 4CH DVR (without hard drive disk)
- 4x 2MP Bullet Cameras (w/ Screws)
- 4x Video Cables (Approx. 20m)
- 2x Power Adapters (DVR/Cameras)
- 1x USB Mouse
- 1x 4 Way Splitter Cable
- 1x Quick Setup Guide
- Wired Camera System
- No Hard Drive Disk
Standard Coxial Cable Connection!
Plug and Play – Consistent Video Signals
Cost: Analog cameras tend to cost less, sometimes even a lot less, than their digital counterparts.
Simplicity: DVR is easier to set up and understand for most.
Lower Bandwidth Requirements: Analog recorded video files tend to be smaller, and they are transmitted to the DVR over coax instead of LAN, so transmitting them doesn’t take as much bandwidth. Plus, DVRs also usually only transmit the information and use bandwidth when someone is viewing the video, rather than on a more constant basis.
- Not to worry about the compatibility issues any more as long as there is a standard BNC cabling connection in your old system.
- The DVR is also compatible with all Sansco cameras, and most IP security cameras, simply hard wire your IP cameras to your router and start accessing on your DVR.
- The DVRs signals are much more stable.
- Baby Monitor, 2PCS Wi-Fi Security Camera Indoor, 1080P Home Security Camera...
REGULAR PRICE: £22.94 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【Clear 1080P FHD Camera】: With 1920*1080P FHD Resolution, […]
- Outdoor Security Camera 2 Pack, Septekon 1080P Home Wireless WiFi Surveillance...
REGULAR PRICE: £50.99 About this item 【IP66 Waterproof & Aluminum Case】This outdoor wifi camera features a sealed aluminum case, with […]