10 Most Read MSSP and Managed Security News Stories: Week Ended 29 April 2022
by Joe Panettieri o Apr 29, 2022 This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved: 10. Alleged Lapsus£ Cyberattack Victim List: T-Mobile joins Globant, Microsoft, Nvidia, Okta and Samsung on the list of apparently Lapsus£ cyberattack victims.
9. Sophos Acquires SOC.OS: The deal may help MSSP and MSP partners to further automate MDR- and XDR-related processes. 8. Microsoft Azure Vulnerability: Everything MSSPs need to know about the ExtraReplica vulnerability, discovered by Wiz. 7. Tenable Acquires Bit Discovery: The deal involves external attack surface management (EASM) software.
6. Cyberattacks Vs. Financial Institutions: Six in 10 financial institutions worldwide have been hit with these types of cyberattacks, according to VMware. 5. Top 40 MDR Security Companies: Here’s a look at the overall managed detection and response (MDR) security market, and the associated MSSP partner strategies.
4. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
3. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
2. NTT Security Sells WhiteHat: The new owner has application security expertise as well.
1. WatchGuard: New Majority Owner, Same MSP Partner Focus: Vector Capital, a private equity firm that believes in MSP go-to-market models, will now control the security company.
- SimpliSafe 13 Piece Wireless Home Security System w/HD Camera – Optional 24/7...
RRP PRICE: £504.00SALE PRICE: £214.20YOU SAVE: £289.80 Ready to protect you, your family and your possessions right out of the box. Set up in […]
- ieGeek Wireless Security Camera Outdoor,10400mAh Rechargeable Battery Powered...
SALE PRICE: £69.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【Crystal Clear 1080P Video & 3rd Gen Night Vision】: […]