SANSCO 2K 5MP PoE CCTV Security Camera System, 4 Channel 5MP NVR Network Video Recorder with (4) 2560×1920, 5 Mega-Pixels Outdoor Waterproof IP Cameras and 1TB Internal Hard Drive
REGULAR PRICE: £219.99
About this item
- (Power over Ethernet) Plug and Play System – The camera kit comes with 18m network cables, which allows for easy installation and set-up. After connecting the cameras to the NVR ports, recording and live views can be seen within seconds via an HDTV or monitor. Important: We recommend you use only a 2K or 4K TV/monitor for this kit.
- More than just Video – These listen-in security cameras come with a built-in microphone that can hear and record audio, which provides you with additional evidence (such as voices). It will extend your security coverage as well. Not only that, you will receive real-time alerts, including push notifications to your smartphones, email alerts and the warning sound of the NVR buzzer, whenever there is movement detected by those cameras.
- Stunning HD Display – This security camera system displays in a 2592×1944 HD detailed image, providing users with crystal-clear footage both during the day and at night. Enjoy our improved Night Vision feature which delivers a flawless display for up to 20m.
- HDD Storage and Remote Playback – With pre-installed hard drive disk, videos can be recorded and stored for up to one week without being overwritten. With the versatile mobile app, all videos can be played back through your smart device anywhere, anytime.
- Stable Wiring and Digital Signal – Unlike a CCTV DVR system, videos from the IP camera system will not lose quality or be destroyed by faulty cables. A strong digital signal maintains a 5MP high-definition image via 100m CAT6 or 80m CAT5 ethernet cables. Users will never have to worry about signal degradation which usually happen on coaxial cable of DVR and analog cameras even within 30m.
Connect IP cameras to the integrated power-over-ethernet (PoE) ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience. Each camera only requires a single ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR thanks to PoE technology. Simply insert one side of the ethernet cable to the camera and the other to the NVR – and your cameras will be ready. This all-in-one cable provides both power to the camera and video transmission up to 300ft / 91m (Cables provided are approximately 18m). This means that you do not need to install your security cameras to a power outlet nearby.
PoE Network Video Recorder Specifications
- IP Video Input: supports 4 IP cameras
- Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
- Playback: 4 cameras play simultaneously
- HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 1TB HDD
- Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 4
- USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
- Remote Access: iOSAndroid Phone, Windows PC. Local Access only for Mac PC
PoE IP Cameras Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7″ 5MP CMOS (2592×1944)
- Lens: 80°@3.6mm
- Night Vision: 15-20m, IR LED
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 58°
- Audio: Built-in Microphone
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Working Temperature: -10° C +55℃ (14°-131° F)
Important to Know:
Default NVR output resolution is set @1080p (1920×1080). If you are using a HDTV with resolution no less than 2560×1944 pixel, you can configure the NVR output resolution to a higher value to have the optimal image quality, you can configure the resolution here: Main menu > System > Display > Resolution. If you TV support maximum 1080p resolution, plesae do not attempt to change the NVR output resolution to any higher value.
Single Cable Connection, Easy PoE installation – This 5MP security camera system will be up and running in no time thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology. Each security camera only needs a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera, a stable network connection, and installation flexibility up to 300ft (as the camera does not need to be plugged into a nearby power source).
A 1TB security grade hard drive comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record up to 2 weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
View your world in crystal clear 5mp resolution – That's more than double the amount of pixels of 1080p. This heightened resolution will produce stunningly detailed video that will leave nothing to the question. It will also allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance. To enjoy the most out of this 5MP, do remember to use a HDTV that supports this resolution.
This system is also designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free app. You can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the mobile app, scan the QR code on the NVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Video + Audio
Expanded coverage with built in microphone! Not only will you receive 2K video with this security camera, a built-in microphone will let you capture audio as well. This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an intrusion ever occur. It will also help you to interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
Smart Movement Detection
Motion detection enables your Sansco to take records only when unusual activity detected to save HDD space. This system features person detection on up to 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms such as moving branches. It helps identify more important objects that enter the their field of view.
IP66 All Weather Cameras
Don't be afraid to install your cameras outdoors. They are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we've engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving climates. These all season security cameras feature a cable pass-through design that keeps power and video cabling concealed, which helps to prevent tampering.
Improved Day/Night Vision
All the cameras provide FHD 2592×1944 pixels resolution and record FHD video in real-time manner for smooth playback. All cameras are enabled with smart IR-cut filter which ensures good night vision and could detect and show objects up to 15-20m even in darkness. Never been left in the darkness any more.
What's in the box?
- 1x 5MP HD Network Video Recorder
- 4x 5MP PoE Cameras
- 4x 18M Cat5 Cables
- 1x 1M Cat5 Cable
- 1x 48V Power Adpater
- 1x USB Mouse
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Easy PoE Installation
Single Cable Camera System
Experience the perfect marriage of simplicity and performance with a Sansco HD IP camera system.
- Never has it been easier to incorporate a premium security system into your home or business with our Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and plug-and-play cameras.
- Simply connect the IP cameras to the integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports on the NVR, and away you go. Cameras do not need to be plugged into a power source.
- Feel secure knowing that your property is being monitored while you're there and while you're away with Sansco
- Baby Monitor, 2PCS Wi-Fi Security Camera Indoor, 1080P Home Security Camera...
REGULAR PRICE: £22.94 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【Clear 1080P FHD Camera】: With 1920*1080P FHD Resolution, […]
- Outdoor Security Camera 2 Pack, Septekon 1080P Home Wireless WiFi Surveillance...
REGULAR PRICE: £50.99 About this item 【IP66 Waterproof & Aluminum Case】This outdoor wifi camera features a sealed aluminum case, with […]