Steinel LED Flood Light XLED Curved White, 10.5 W Security Light, 830 lm, Twilight and 160° Motion Sensor, 8 m Reach
SALE PRICE: £67.49
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- At just 9 W consumption, the LED floodlight with a brightness of 1125 lm and a reliable infrared sensor ensure safety and powerful illumination
- If movement is detected, the flooder switches on at the desired twilight value (2 – 1000 lx) and automatically switches off again after the set time (2 sec. – 70 min.)
- Due to the horizontal swivel range of + -30 ° and a range of up to 8 m, the spotlight can be aligned in a targeted manner
- Never again replace bulbs due to energy-saving LEDs (ca. 30 years lifetime), ideal for outdoor lighting with 3000 K warm white light colour
- Quick and easy installation, settings protected against manipulation and high-quality materials ensure long-lasting enjoyment
|Dimensions:||12 x 15 x 10.7 cm; 590 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Steinel develops and manufactures sensor lights in its own factories in Europe. Made in Europe is our formula – and has been for over 50 years. Our products are renowned around the world for their easy handling and their longevity. Convince yourself!
Illuminating compact model
The compact outdoor floodlight XLED curved is ideal for illuminating building entrances and pathways. Yet the practical floodlight doesn't only satisfy safety and security needs, in conjunction with the house facade it also unfurls a pleasantly charming lighting effect. Both the sensor and the entire outdoor floodlight come in a pleasingly understated, unobtrusive look, clearly leaving centre stage to the lighting in setting off buildings and outdoor areas with masterful proficiency.
- 9 W LED system with 1125 lm brightness
- Infrared sensor with an angle of detection of 160° and a reach of max. 8 m
- Splashproof according to IP44
- Never change a light bulb again
The pyro sensor
This electric module reacts as soon as the infrared thermal radiation within the detection zone changes. This causes a voltage jump which is then converted into an electronic impulse, which switches the light on or off.
Human thermal radiation
Due to their body heat humans emit infrared radiation. Infrared sensor technology uses this radiation to detect movement and to react accordingly.
Apart from the floodlight's UV-resistant plastic, which assures an attractive appearance even after years of use, the cooling system is made from aluminium and ensures the longevity of the LEDs.
The reach of infrared sensors depends on the direction of movement. With tangential movements (parallel to the sensor) the reach is about 12 m on average, which is shortened when moving directly towards the sensor (radial movement). To attain the maximum reach the optimal mounting height of 2 m should be given.
Steinel LED system
The LEDs behind the diffuse cover provide a bright and homogenous illumination.
Patented cooling system
Due to the Steinel cooling system the LEDs reach a life span of 50.000 h (at 4,5 h of use per day).
Integrated motion sensor
The 160° infrared motion sensor with a reach of 8 m max. blends in perfectly with the design of the spotlight.
The spotlight can be adjusted +/- 30°.
|XLED home slim||XLED home curved||XLED home 2||XLED home 2 XL||LS 150 LED|
|Sensor type||Passive infrared||Passive infrared||Passive infrared||Passive infrared||Passive infrared|
|Angle of detection||160°||160°||180°||180°||240°|
|Sensor pivoting range horizontally/ vertically||30° horizontally||30° horizontally||180°/90°||180°/90°||160° horizontally|
|Floodlight pivoting range horizontally/ vertically||–||–||180°/180°||180°/180°||180°/180°|
|Output||10,5 W||9 W||14 W||20 W||20,5 W|
|Luminous flux||660 lm||1125 lm||1484 lm||2120 lm||1760 lm|
|Response brightness||2-1000 lx||2-1000 lx||2-2000 lx||2-2000 lx||2-2000 lx|
|Time setting||2 sec. – 70 min.||2 sec. – 70 min.||8 sec. – 35 min.||8 sec. – 35 min.||10 sec. – 15 min.|
|Light colour||4000 K||3000 K||3000 K||3000 K||4000 K|
|Reach||max. 8 m||max. 8 m||max. 10 m||max. 10 m||max. 12 m|