Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid's home burgled TWO times in a month – Mirror Online

TV favourite Susanna Reid’s home has been raided two times in the space of month, it emerged tonight.

The scheming burglars have made off with the Good Morning Britain host’s car and pricey electronic gadgets – including her son’s iWatch and charger.

The 48-year-old has since stepped up security after the terrifying break-ins at her south London address which she shares with sons Sam, 16, Finn, 14, and Jack, 13.

Her home was also raided as she slept in 2010, days after a Come Dine With Me episode filmed at her home was aired on TV.

An iPad, iPhone and her car were among the items nicked.

Susanna presents the show with Piers Morgan Monday to Wednesday

A pal told The Sun: “Being burgled once is bad enough, but having to relive it again for a second time is devastating.

“She has spared no expense on home security including state-of-the-art alarms.

“Any burglar should now think twice about trying their luck.”

The first theft happened on Monday February 11, but police said there was no sign of forced entry to the home.

“The crime was investigated at a theft from a dwelling, as there were no suspects or CCTV images the investigation was closed,” a Met Police spokesman told the Mirror.

She has reported three thefts from her home to police

Reid’s car was also stolen sometime between Sunday, 10 February and Thursday, 14 February.

She phoned police reporting her car keys had been stolen from inside her hallway.

The vehicle was later found abandoned near Wandsworth Common and combed for fingerprints, but none were found and the investigation was closed.

The latest break-in happened on Monday, 11 March when expensive electronic goods were snatched.

Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid's home burgled TWO times in a month - Mirror Online

No arrests have been made in the thefts and two of the cases have been closed

 

The culprits are believed to have climbed through a window.

A police spokesman added: “A forensic examination has taken place and a review of CCTV conducted.

“Officers from the local Safer Neighbourhoods’ Team will attend the premises to assist the householder to review security and conduct local enquiries.”

No arrests have been made.

Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Quote CAD 5288/11MAR

Read More

Top news stories from Mirror Online

  • Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid's home burgled TWO times in a month - Mirror Online

    Mum guilty of drowning daughter

  • Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid's home burgled TWO times in a month - Mirror Online

    Meghan and Kate’s message to New Zealand

  • Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid's home burgled TWO times in a month - Mirror Online

    ‘Street race’ tragedy kills two children

  • Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid's home burgled TWO times in a month - Mirror Online

    Everything we known about mosque gunman

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *